Flexible Membership is a modern membership, which has been designed specifically for the occasional golfer. It will offer all the benefits of Full membership of a traditional member’s golf club. With the option of playing a full or ½ round, it is ideal for today’s busy lifestyles.
£458.40 (plus affiliation fees to EG/WCGU/WLCGA/LGU)
Your subscription gives you 400 points which will expire after 12 months.
can be purchased in blocks of 200 for £225 or 400 points if you renew your subscription for a further 12 months.
USING YOUR POINTS
PRIOR to accessing the golf course, you MUST register in the Pro Shop (or in the bar if the Pro shop is closed).
Full Round ½ Round (8 or 10 holes)
OFF PEAK Mon-Fri all day & Sat/Sun after 1.00pm 20 points 10 points
PEAK Sat/Sun before 1.00pm 30 points 20 points
AFTER 6.00pm 10 points 10 points
UPGRADE TO FULL MEMBERSHIP is available at any time.
Some benefits of membership include:
• No starting times (subject to event restrictions)
• Membership of a traditional members golf club
• Official CONGU Handicap assessment and administration
• Affiliation to Golf England and Wilts County Golf Unions
• Use of practice ground, practice nets and putting green at any time
• Entry into club competitions (subject to achieving a handicap) including Monthly Medals and Stablefords as well as County Competitions and Open competitions at other Clubs
• Access to a range of social and competitive golf
• Access to WCGU County Card Scheme which entitles you to play at reduced rates in over 20 Counties
• Optional Membership bar card (giving reduced bar prices)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Flexible membership will initially be available for a trial period of 12 months but may be withdrawn at any time. Any Flexible memberships taken up during the trial will be honoured until they expire.
• Voting rights will be conferred to Flexible members on ratification of the trial.
• Monthly payments are not available for this membership.
• Failure to submit the required points before accessing the course will result in disciplinary action, which may result in your membership being withdrawn with no refund.
• Points are for the named member only and not transferable.
• Unused points will not be refunded but can be rolled over subject to renewal of membership. Additional points purchased will expire on the anniversary of your membership unless the membership is renewed.