Our Business Package offers you the opportunity to share the friendly and welcoming atmosphere, of a members club. Whether it is to treat you, your valued staff, your clients, or all three, the Business Package offers flexibility and a great deal of enjoyment on one of the most beautiful golf courses in Wiltshire.
Close to Devizes, Chippenham, Swindon, Bath and Bristol with ample parking and easy access to the M3 and M4.
ANNUAL FEE - £750 (plus VAT)
PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE TO APPLY 01380 860627 firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTITLEMENT - Your fee gives you 400 points which will enable you to book a tee time for up to a maximum of 4 players per day. Your points will expire after 12 months.
USING YOUR POINTS - Please contact either the Pro shop (01380 860330) or office (01380 860627) to check availability and book. On the day, register in the Pro Shop (or in the bar if the Pro shop is closed) prior to accessing the golf course.
OFF PEAK - Mon-Fri all day & Sat/Sun after 1.00pm
Full Round 20 points / 1/2 Round (8 or 10 holes) 10 points
PEAK - Sat/Sun before 1.00pm
Full Round 30 points / 1/2 Round (8 or 10 holes) 20 points
• Complimentary group tuition for up to 10 people
• Discounts on golf lessons
• Discounted green fee rates for Corporate/Society day (minimum 20 people)
• Use of a room for meetings (subject to availability)
• Advertising on website
• Advertising in an edition of the Club newsletter
• Catering / dining facilities for breakfast meetings (minimum of 12 people) or business lunches
• Use of practice ground, practice nets and putting green, including free practice balls
• Free Wi-Fi access
THE ‘SMALL PRINT’
• Initially, the Business Package will be available for a trial period of 12 months. During this period, it may be withdrawn but any packages taken up will be honoured until they expire.
• The Business Package does not confer any membership rights.
• We respectfully remind visitors that golfers should adhere to the Rules of Golf as laid down by the R & A and request that they observe the generally accepted etiquette and courtesies associated with the game of golf
• There is a dress code at North Wilts, which is not too demanding, and we would appreciate it if visitors would comply.
• The business package is conditional on visitors submitting the required points vouchers before accessing the golf course.
• The value of any unused points at the end of the 12 month period cannot be refunded.