New members are always given a warm welcome
North Wilts Golf Club welcomes applications in all categories of membership especially newcomers to the game.
We welcome enquiries for Social Membership which only costs £20 per year
Completed application forms should be returned to The Club Secretary at the address below.
For more detail please contact the Club Secretary.
ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP OFFER
The Management Committee of North Wilts Golf Club has recognised the need for a new type of membership to encourage new people into the game of golf.
We believe there are many people who would like the opportunity to be a member of a club but are not prepared to make a long term financial commitment until they are sure that golf is the game for them.
The Academy Membership offers just such an opportunity. Applicants must be 'new to golf' and cannot be an existing member of a Golf Club. To qualify for Academy Membership applicants must have 2 lessons from the North Wilts Golf Club professional followed by 2 x 10 holes of golf with a member. They can then join the club, obtain a handicap and enter competitions. (Full details below).
Academy membership is available for one year only, after which, it is hoped that the Academy member will have enjoyed the golfing experience and join as a Full member. (An Entrance Fee will be required at this stage for anyone over 30 years old. For further details please contact the Club Secretary on 01380 860627)
• Access to the course WEEKDAYS any time.
• Access to the course WEEKENDS after 12.00 in the WINTER and after 4.00 in the
SUMMER (from when the clocks change).
• Access to the course at weekends during restricted period at the guest green fee rate (currently £20)
Other Benefits include
• Use of practise ground, practise nets and putting green at any time
• No Tee booking required (restrictions of your membership apply)
• Use of clubhouse facilities at any time
• Sign in guests at reduced rates (restrictions of your membership apply)
• Handicap assessment and administration
• Entry into competitions - subject to achieving a handicap and your membership
restrictions (excludes knock out Competitions due to membership restrictions)
• Access to members website
• Social events
• Membership card – giving reduced bar prices
SUBSCRIPTION £375.56 for the year (or £33.80) per month by Direct Debit - credit charge included)
NO ENTRANCE FEE FOR ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
• No Voting rights
• One year membership only
• An Entrance Fee will be required for anyone over 30 joining as a FULL member after
the one year Academy Membership.
• have had 2x lessons with the golf professional (special rates available) and 2x 10h
rounds of golf with a member, which we will arrange (free)
• be over 21 years old
• attend the New Members introduction evening when invited to do so.
Annual Fees for year 1st September 2012 to 31st August 2013
Full Playing Member
(applications for Full membership received part way through the Club year will pay a pro-rata subscription)
|Country Member (subject to Rule)||£375.56|
|Associate Member 18-21||£375.56|
|Junior Member 14-18||£120.00|
|Junior Member 13 & Under||£70.00|
Academy Membership is available for "new to golf" and "returning golfers". For further information please refer to "Academy Membership" .
The annual subscription becomes payable on 1st September. Members may pay this in instalments for which a nominal charge is made.
Date Protection Act
A condition of joining is your agreement under the Data Protection Act to the club recording all information relating to your membership.
Download a Membership Application and Direct Debit Mandate
An Entrance Fee may be applicable which could be as little as £11 per month - for more details contact the Secretary
How to join
Contact: Trish Stephenson
Telephone: 01380 860627